Am Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 04:01:25PM +0100 schrieb hede:

Hi Mansour,

> Am 21.12.2022 15:19, schrieb Mansour zermello:
> > I have the model: Intel AX201NGW and downloaded the files from the
> > official website of Intel, i extracted the folder in /Downloads, then
> > i copied all the files into /lib/firmware but still not work.
>
> I do also have a device with Intel AX201 and for me it was sufficient to
> install the firmware-iwlwifi package.

You might want to enable the non-free packages as below.

~$ grep non /etc/apt/sources.list|sort
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main
contrib non-free

The Intel drivers are in the non-free packages.
BTW: I am not sure if the deb-src are really necessary. I have taken
the default sources.list and added the non-free stuff as above.

If things work it might be better do delete the stuff which you have
copied from elsewhere.

> What's the output of the following command?
>
> dmesg | grep iwlwifi
>
> regards
> hede

Kind regards,