p...@ymail.ne.jp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you have a reference for the image of Debian devbox?
> Which would have the most modern development tools included, such as
> C/java/python/golang/node etc.
> I just don't want to re-make the wheels if there was already one.

There are too many different development tools to make a
reasonably sized universal image. Most people don't want all of
the tools at once.

https://hub.docker.com/_/debian and
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/ might be useful to you.

The meta-package build-essential will be useful.

For Go and nodejs, Debian is a poor choice if you want the most
recent versions: they move too fast to be supportable in Stable.

I recommend that you install the majority of your systems from
Debian and then put specialized tools (that you care about and
are willing to monitor for bugs) in /opt.

-dsr-