On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 Mario Marietto wrote:
Hello to every Debian user.
[elided: Mario Marietto's apology for posting the following question
off-topic in another thread]

"I've just installed Debian 11
and I see that it is affected by the bug
explained here :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/oem-priority/+bug/1842320

I see that the bug has been fixed on Ubuntu. Do you confirm that,to
fix it,I just need to install the package
"grub-efi-amd64_2.06-2ubuntu14.1_amd64.deb" with the command "dpkg
-i grub-efi-amd64_2.06-2ubuntu14.1_amd64.deb" on Debian 11 or do I
just need to do something else ?
[elided: remainder of Mario Marietto's message, expressing gratitude]

You are asking for trouble if you install ubuntu packages on a debian
system. Do not do that.

Andrew Cater asked some helpful questions in his reply to your
original query:

 https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/za9dq3bcfps7i...@einval.com

Namely: