Emanuel Berg <in...@dataswamp.org> wrote:
> I don't understand, there is no ImageMagick ML/group
> registered on Gmane, and just some <10 people on #imagemagick
> on Libera?
>
> People don't care about this software which is the CLI
> powerhouse for image editing?

I occasionally use ImageMagick but never needed support. However a
quick google found:

https://imagemagick.org/index.php

"Community

"Join the ImageMagick community by participating in the discussion
service. Here, you can find answers to questions asked by other
ImageMagick users or ask your own questions. If you have a technical
question, a suggestion for an improvement, or a fix for a bug, you can
also open an issue to get help from the community."

https://github.com/ImageMagick/ImageMagick/discussions
https://github.com/ImageMagick/ImageMagick/issues