Le 19/03/2023 à 19:10, Yvan Masson a écrit :
Hi,

Using Debian testing with KDE, can someone tell me which package provides a virtual keyboard for KDE ? I installed qtvirtualkeyboard-plugin but it does not appear in KDE preferences (although it works on SDDM).

I already tried Onboard, but it has blocking issues for me.
I have still not found an answer, but there is something interesting when I go to KDE preferences: - If running with Wayland, there is a "Input Devices -> Virtual Keyboard" section, but "None" is the only choice. - If running with X11, there is no "Virtual Keyboard" section inside "Input Devices".

Regards,
Yvan