Le 23 mars 2023 Greg Wooledge a écrit :

> The only part I'm unsure of, for you, is how to ensure that this runs
> *after* your ssh agent has already been started.  I don't know how ssh
> agent startup is handled with Display Manager logins, since I don't use
> a DM, and I just start ssh-agent myself, right before running ssh-add.

I let ssh-agent call gpg-agent. So I do nothing in .ssh/config and in my
.xsession I put :

unset SSH_AGENT_PID
SSH_ASKPASS=/usr/bin/ssh-askpass
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=$(gpgconf --list-dirs agent-ssh-socket)
export SSH_ASKPASS SSH_AUTH_SOCK

gpg-agent is launched via systemd. In .gnupg/gpg-agent.conf I put :

pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-gnome3
enable-ssh-support