Yesterday, I upgraded Buster => Bullseye.

I have a cron job that cleans up all old mail from the mailbox that I use for my mobile phone by running "doveadm expunge" every night.

That worked fine in Buster, but now it fails:
jdmobile@nuser:~$ doveadm expunge  mailbox '*' before 25d
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf line 23: ssl_cert: Can't open file /etc/letsencrypt/live/nuser.dybdal.dk/fullchain.pem: Permission denied

Of course, doveadm cannot access the TLS key when running as a normal user.  But why should it try to access that key at all when I have just asked it to clean up my own files in my own Maildir?  Is there a way to make it not try to access that key and do its job anyway?  Or another way to delete old mail?

Thanks,
Jesper

--
Jesper Dybdal