On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 Emanuel Berg wrote:
davidson wrote:

I tried to mail him but that mail bounces, apparently it's an
alias which expands into ja...@student.matnat.uio.no but it's a
"Gone", 550.

I found the page below in my bookmarks.

Maybe a more helpful pointer to the same page, if you only want
documentation that I have found helpful (maybe a year or two ago).

  https://github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/wiki/#wiki-content

https://github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/wiki#user-content-stuff

  This project is developed by Jari Sundell, "Rakshasa", a former
  student of computer science, math and Japanese at the University
  of Oslo. He can be reached on sundell.softw...@gmail.com, also an
  unofficial help channel may be found at
  ##rtorr...@irc.freenode.net which should be used for
  user-support.

  If you didn't get a reply to a mail sent to this address, it may
  either mean he is busy, has a rather full inbox or that you
  should have searched the internet first.

Maybe the contact information is current.

Cool, thanks.

Also (option -h is "help"):

 $ { rtorrent -h | head -1 ; rtorrent -h | tail -1 ; }
 Rakshasa's BitTorrent client version 0.9.8.
 Report bugs to <sundell.softw...@gmail.com>.
So the man page should be updated,

Definitely. And for more than one reason. Last message posted on
debian bug 903820

  #903820 - rtorrent: old outdated manpage