Am 01.04.2023 um 05:37 schrieb Susmita/Rajib:
> Dear Mr. DdB:
> I fondly remember my interaction with you some time during May 2022.
> Perhaps you have overlooked that I needed text wrapping for diff. I
> have checked the synaptic screenshot for meld, have installed and
> tried it. But it too suffers from the lack of text wrapping function.
> For huge text files it is thus problematic. Is a text wrap option
> available? Am I missing something?

Thank you, Sir, for your exquisite feedback. From what i read, your
problem found a resolution suiting your needs, which i refrain from
reading as an aprils fool prank. ;-)

In fact, unfortunately, i did not understand the necessity to wrap the
output, as i am happily using the synchronised scrollbar (inside meld)
in such cases, but ofc, that may not fit your use case. Sorry for that.

Happy diffing
DdB