tomas wrote:

>>> Perl is the best language, maybe Lisp is the best
>>> language. But everything else isn't as good.
>>
>> Every categorical generalisation is wrong. (Even this one
>> :) )
>
> I usually taunt people with "All generalizations suck".

Can't it be the exception to confirm the rule?

But ... the exception should be the opposite, or maybe where
the function is not defined - singularity, don't remember
the word. No, that was it, right?

Anyway, here the exception would then be

All generalizations are bad, except the on that says they are.

No, that makes sense, right?

It's the exception!

B)

- counting the votes then ...

- and, from the Z System, 19 Million Buckazoid for Lisp!

- expected, they are always pro Lisp

- it's the only planet system we know of where they do
  scientific research even

- scientific research?

- on Lisp

- aah, oh :)

- like we say, they are firmly in the Lisp camp. but +19
  noted, let's move on

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal