On 12 Apr 2023 19:56, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 06:40:45PM +0200, zithro wrote:

[...]

But they don't work for you.

Well, in a sense, yes, and freely ^^

You don't want to be convinced

No, that's not how life works. How pretentious is that sentence ...

Nonetheless, I'm still curious about your thoughts.
Talking is the number one prerogative of security services.
With, and especially with, your ennemies ! ("The gatekeepers" movie)

[...]

Ah ah, this answer ... "I know but I'll keep it for myself". Very nice !
BTW, security by obscurity is a delusion.

   Zuboff, Shoshana (2019).
   The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a
   Human Future at the New Frontier of Power.
   London: Profile Books.
   ISBN 978-1-78125-685-5 [1]

If only you were less cryptic I could answer.

Please don't and let's put this to rest.

It's a public mailing list.
A place to *discuss*.
A place to *exchange knowledge*.

I care and listen about knowledge and opinions from *anyone*.
It does not mean I agree or disagree with them.

In this post, you're only posting opinions (rather aggressively and
pretentiously), but zero knowledge or technical information which can help or inform other people.

Thanks for the book though, will take a look. Is it like a technical 1984 ("Big Brother") ?

Also, if someone knows what he's talking about, I'd be glad to
read it. I mean technical or non-technical facts -and- opinions.

Sharing is caring.
Peace.