On Thu, 27 Apr 2023, Greg Wooledge wrote:

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 05:08:10PM +0800, justzx wrote:
Error message:

Ign:39 http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian-security
stretch/updates/non-free Sources

Stretch (Debian 9) probably no longer has a debian-security repo, if
it was recently moved to the archive.  Remove that from your sources
and try again.

It doesn't have a security repo but the old contents (that haven't been
updated in ages) are archived.

stretch_sources()
{
  cat <<EOF
Types: deb
URIs: http://archive.debian.org/debian
Suites: stretch
Components: main

Types: deb
URIs: http://archive.debian.org/debian-security
Suites: stretch/updates
Components: main
EOF
}

FWIW, no distribution beyond stretch works nicely with a whole slew of
IPMI systems. JAVA issues, browsers complaining or outright refusing to
use old SSL/TLS protocols or http. It was actually a relief when stretch
became 'stable' and I never had to worry that a security fix might break
things if I had to rebuild from scratch.