On Mon, 15 May 2023 09:48:12 +0100, piorunz <pior...@gmx.com> wrote:
On 15/05/2023 02:13, Christian Gelinek wrote:

    It seems to be an issue with the i915 driver, potentially triggered by
    snd_hda_intel.

Yes indeed that looks like it, to my untrained eye.
Does it happen on Debian Stable (bullseye) also?
I have one laptop with Intel CPU, Intel integrated graphics, on Debian
Stable (bullseye), and it's ok, never crashes. Probably using same
driver as you, i915 on that one.

Interesting. I'm using an Intel ARC 750 discrete graphics card and couldn't get it to work properly with bullseye, which is why I'm using bookworm. (In bullseye, the kernel and the firmware-misc-nonfree packages weren't recent enough).

Since it happened just twice in the last (almost) 3 months, I think I'd need to manually trigger the cause of this lockup - any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your time!