Hello to every Debian wonderful user.

I've installed Ubuntu 14.04 + kernel 3.13 + kvm on my Samsung Chromebook
ARM "SNOW" model XE303C12. Almost everything works (but not the mouse usb).
My goal is to upgrade Ubuntu (kernel and userland and I want to keep kvm
enabled). I would like to compile and enable kvm on a new kernel,all around
the 5.4 branch and most of all,I want to change Ubuntu to Debian.

This is the tutorial that I'm following :

http://www.virtualopensystems.com/en/solutions/guides/kvm-on-chromebook/

As you can see they have used ubuntu 13.04 as host os,but I have used
ubuntu 14.04 because the 13.04 is so old that the repositories are offline.
On Ubuntu 14.04 the default compiler is the 4.8. Below you can see what
happened when I tried to recompile the kernel 5.4.244 using the compiler
4.8 :

root@marietto-Z87-HD3:/home/ziomario/Desktop/linux-5.4.244# ARCH=arm
CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- make uImage dtbs -j2

scripts/kconfig/conf  --syncconfig Kconfig
  CC      scripts/mod/empty.o
  CC      scripts/mod/devicetable-offsets.s
  MKELF   scripts/mod/elfconfig.h
  HOSTCC  scripts/mod/modpost.o
  HOSTCC  scripts/mod/sumversion.o
  HOSTCC  scripts/mod/file2alias.o
  HOSTLD  scripts/mod/modpost
  CC      kernel/bounds.s
  CALL    scripts/atomic/check-atomics.sh
  CC      arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.s
arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.c:45:2: error: #error Your compiler is too
buggy; it is known to miscompile kernels
 #error Your compiler is too buggy; it is known to miscompile kernels
  ^
arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.c:46:2: error: #error and result in
filesystem corruption and oopses.
 #error and result in filesystem corruption and oopses.
  ^
make[2]: *** [arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.s] Error 1
make[1]: *** [prepare0] Error 2
make: *** [sub-make] Error 2

it wants a newer compiler. Now,the point is that the samsung / arm
chromebook does not accept an Ubuntu version greater than 14.04. I've
already tried,but I saw only a lot of errors. So,I've thought : what
happens if I want to use Debian instead of Ubuntu ? What I want to do is to
look for an old Debian version that has the following requisites :

1) should be produced more or less on 2014 (at the time when ubuntu 14.04
has been created

2) it should have a little more recent compiler (more recent of 4.8)

3) the tutorial used "sudo qemu-debootstrap --arch=armel precise
./precise/" ; I don't know if I should use the version armel or armhf

4) for example let's take this debian directory :

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/7.4.0

I expected to find the iso image I need here :

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/7.4.0/armel/list-cd/

but I don't see any iso image file to download. The same on happens on :

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/7.4.0/armhf/list-cd/

where could be the iso image that I could try ? thanks.

--
Mario.