Probably you call troll what you find difficult to understand ? I'm a
psychologist,not a troll. Try to read and understand. This is the right
method to understand more than what you understand now. If you talk about
troll,you close the door to a lot of interesting topics. Ok,they probably
aren't inherent to your job,but you may find them useful for your own
growth.

--
Mario.