gene heskett wrote:
> It also deletes the camera's pix as it copies them out. DigiKam doesn't
> do that so I've always had a backup copy in the camera. So I won't dl
> this script.
>
> I'd much rather find the real problem and get it fixed.

  inside the script are the examples of the commands used, which
are what i considered the most useful things to use from that
script for your own purposes.  you'd be welcome to adapt the
script for your own uses or just take bits of it.  :)

  specifically, perhaps the unmount part to make sure anything
automatically mounted is then unmounted and then use the mount
part to put it back where you want it (and hopefully where it
then would work).

  songbird