On 7/8/23 3:58 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
On Sat, 8 Jul 2023 13:35:43 -0700
Paul Scott <waterhorsemu...@aol.com> wrote:

Can someone please direct me to documentation for or tell me how to
set what program does print preview for Zathura?  I would Zathura
would be a possibility.
charles@jhegaala:~$ apt-cache show zathura | grep -i homepage
Homepage: https://pwmt.org/projects/zathura
charles@jhegaala:~$
Thank you!

My problem is discovering whether a PDF will fit well enough on an
8"x11" sheet of paper.
Most PDF viewers will let you see the properties, which should include
the page size. And, depending on your printer software (CUPS on
Debian), you may be able to scale a document.

So far I have found the Zathura "info" command but it doesn't tell me the page size.

The print dialog does indeed give me the ability to scale.

Another problem I am now having looks like a missing font. Zathura displays the document (music) fine but when I print (CUPS) some of the graphical information is missing.

Paul

Paul