Hi.  I upgraded to bookworm and it went pretty well, but I have some
strange errors (what's a not strange error).

I use logwatch and I am getting apache2 level error and then a number
of times, but I cannot find what its complaining about.  I did not get
these under bullseye.  I am running with kernel 6.1.0-10.

Also, I am getting the following:

i915 0000:00:02.0: Direct firmware load for i915/skl_dmc_ver1_27.bin
failed with error -2 ...:  4 Time(s)

Where can I find this firmware -- isn't it in the firmware-linux-free
package?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?