On 20/08/2023 18:31, Longhao.Chen wrote:
Only one file was erroneous, but now it's not just the erroneous file that has
disappeared, over eight thousand other files have disappeared as well. The
disappeared files seem to be those that were recently modified or newly created.

I create a snapshot every day, and each snapshot is kept for a month. Those
over eight thousand files have disappeared from all the snapshots.

Sorry I can't help any further, your best course of action will be to
head out to btrfs group.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀