On 19.08.23 21:19, Christoph K. wrote:
Could you please recommend a "suitable" sans-serif font that
a) (...)
b) (...)
c) (...)
d) (...)
Thanks,
Christoph

Having had the same problem to solve for myself I ended up to use:
Noto sans               for all my GUI
Liberation Mono         for coding

Especially the "Liberation Mono" font is nicely readable for avoiding any letter misunderstanding when coding, and I tested much more problematic cases than only T71Iil15So0QOUuwWMNmn (this are just the ones I spontaneously remember). There are more Liberation fonts, but I didn't check them out. "Noto sans", which I selected already before for the GUI decorations, was already clear enough for that purpose.
Good luck!
Marco