On August 25, 2023 12:49:44 PM Greg Wooledge <g...@wooledge.org> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 01:26:29PM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
Two of the wiki articles that will help with a migration to Debian are
<https://wiki.debian.org/Gnome> and <https://wiki.debian.org/KDE>.

It would be helpful if folks with Gnome and KDE experience would look
over the articles and provide corrections and updates.

You're kinda asking the wrong crowd.  A significant portion of the
active posters on this mailing list use neither of those things.
Probably true, but maybe there are a couple here.

This probably explains the state of the wiki pages as well, if one
assumes that the users of this list correlate with the wiki editors
to a certain degree, at least in terms of desktop choices.
I'm a Mate user, and I never thought to read
https://wiki.debian.org/MATE
until now.
I see no flaws but there are several things that should be updated since it's last edit on December 24,2019
Who does that?