basti <mailingl...@unix-solution.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have switch my network config from ifup to systemd-networkd.
>
> IPv4 is working well but IPv6 is broken now.
>
> In the past I used dhcpcd to delegate the ipv6 prefix to my LAN
> interface. It seems not working with systemd.
>
> On my PPP interface I get an IPv4 and a IPv6 Address.
>
> On my LAN interface I have to to set:
>
> [Network]
> IPv6SendRA=yes
> DHCPv6PrefixDelegation=yes

That should be enough but I don't really know how pppoe works, I've only
used IPv6 with tunneling, 6rd and 6in4 with the late route48.org.

There seems to be quite a lot of discussion in systemd issue #481 here:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/481, maybe that's of some help?

With 6rd I have also specified these two on the LAN side but I don't know if
they're actually needed. Also I have IPForward=yes on the WAN interface.

[Network]
IPv6AcceptRA=no

[DHCPPrefixDelegation]
UplinkInterface=enp1s0