Hi

I have two machines for which I need to sync my home directory.
The sync must be bidirectional and *respect hardlinks* because many subdirs are
kept under the control of darcs[1] which by default uses hardlinks.  The sync
tool I used in the past, unison[2], does not respect hardlinks[3].

According to wikipedia[4] the following tools are bidirectional:
     FreeFileSync / NextCloud / Owncloud / SyncThing
Please -- can someone quickly tell me if they respect hardlinks?
Or recommend another tool(s) that respect hardlinks?

Thanks in advance.
Itay

[1] darcs.net/
[2] www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/
[3] See manual, page 18, top.
     raw.githubusercontent.com/bcpierce00/unison/documentation/unison-manual.pdf
[4] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_synchronization_software