On 10/22/23 14:19, John Hasler wrote:
Gene writes:
Chuckle. Looks like a solution looking for a problem. You can use
whatever domainname that tickles your fancy when your net is in an
un-routeable address block.

It's for people who haven't a clue as to what a domainname or address
block is.

If that is an insult, so be it.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7788

Many Thanks for the link John, but having spent 20 minutes scanning thru that, my probably invalid comment would be that all the links are there but not even a Philadelphia lawyer could grasp it in 5 years time. Assuming each link is 20,000 words or more, at 400 wpm I don't have enough time left to read it all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis