Hi,

I have an entry in the fstab to mount an NFS share via IPv6.  For
unknown reasons, the entry is being ignored on boot, so after booting,
I have to log in as root and do a 'mount -a' which mounts the share
without problems.

The entry in the fstab looks like this:

[fd53::11]:/srv/example                   /home/example/foo       nfs
_netdev      0 0

I have another case in which machines need to be connected to a
particular VLAN to mount home directories.  In case they are not
connected to that VLAN, I don't want the boot process to proceed at
all because the home directories won't be available.

So how do I force it that the entries in fstab are not being silently
ignored?  I want these shares either mounted, like through like 3
retries, or booting to stop when they can't be mounted.