Le 24/10/2023 à 05:17, Max Nikulin a écrit :
On 24/10/2023 06:53, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
     $ grep -iIR -E 'bookworm|bullseye|buster|stretch|jessie'  /etc/apt

may list additional suspects, especially if they are hidden away in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d.

I would prefer either

    apt policy

or

    apt-cache policy

to get list of configured repositories as it is seen by apt.

Many thanks to you all who responded, you put me on the right track.

For the record, I used to have the debian-multimedia.org repository in my previous sources.list and I now have to get rid of some old packages ... That did the trick and I was finally able to install libsvtav1enc1d1 and everything went smoothly again.
I still have some work ahead though :
$ apt-show-versions | grep dmo | wc -l
78

Thank you again