On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 09:54:22AM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote:
> On 26/10/2023 02:20, Martin wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 07:33:52PM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote:
> > > should have something like
> > >
> > > table ip sharedconnection {
> > >    chain postrouting {
> > >      type nat hook postrouting priority srcnat; policy accept;
> > >      ip saddr 192.168.231.3/24 ip daddr != 192.168.231.3/24 masquerade
> > >    }
> > > }
>
> "sharedconnection" is an arbitrary name. It should be chosen to not conflict
> with other applications. Actually you have nat masquerading rules created by
> docker for other interfaces. Read /usr/share/doc/nftables/README.Debian and
> choose a convenient for you way to add rules. You may add the following
> heading and may save rules to a file that may be read by either "nft -f
> FILE.conf" or just executing it.
>
> #!/usr/sbin/nft -f
> table inet sharedconnection {}
> flush table inet sharedconnection
> # table ip shared connection { ... } from above

I did create FILE.conf and after executing it I can connect to internet from
my phone. THANK YOU!

Now where do I put this FILE.conf? I would like for it to run everytime
I turn on my computer. Is there some standard place for it - perhaps in
/etc directory? Maybe i should create some script in /etc/init.d/
directory?

Martin