kopecpa...@gmail.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>since yesterday (2023-10-25) I received an error during the apt update
>command:

Only since yesterday? Was it working fine previously?

>docker run -it debian:bullseye /bin/bash
>Unable to find image 'debian:bullseye' locally
>bullseye: Pulling from library/debian
>69b3efbf67c2: Pull complete
>Digest:
>sha256:c141beaa9e0767774221cc82efe3a6712a1cc4f75d2699334dfd9a28a6f7357b
>
>root@eb335ad71846:/# apt-get update
>Get:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease [116 kB]
>Get:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security InRelease
>[48.4 kB]
>Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates InRelease [44.1 kB]
>Err:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease
>   At least one invalid signature was encountered.
>Err:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security InRelease
>   At least one invalid signature was encountered.
>Err:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates InRelease
>   At least one invalid signature was encountered.
>Reading package lists... Done
>W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease: At least
>one invalid signature was encountered.
>E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease' is
>not signed.
>N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
>therefore disabled by default.
>N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
>configuration details.
>W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security
>InRelease: At least one invalid signature was encountered.
>E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian-security
>bullseye-security InRelease' is not signed.
>N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
>therefore disabled by default.
>N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
>configuration details.
>W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates InRelease:
>At least one invalid signature was encountered.
>E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates
>InRelease' is not signed.
>N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
>therefore disabled by default.
>N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
>configuration details.

What are you running as a host OS here? Are you running the same arch
on both the host and inside the container (i.e. i386 on i386, or amd64
on amd64)?

I've seen this kind of symptom in the past when a docker image
included software which depended on system calls only provided by a
newer kernel.

Docker is *awful* here - it doesn't actually isolate you from this
kind of mismatch; instead it hides the details of problems to make
them almost impossible to debug.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,