On Tue, 2023-10-31 at 18:36 +1300, Alex King wrote:
> Now it seems that selinux is active again, and even when I try to set
> selinux=0 to disable it, it is still running and spamming the logs with
> messages like
>
> logrotate.service: Failed to read SELinux context of
> '/lib/systemd/system/logrotate.service', ignoring: Operation not permitted
>

> How should I disable selinux?

I'm guessing here, but perhaps selinux _is_ disabled but things are
still trying to use it and producing error messages. Have you tried
uninstalled the 'apparmour' package? I remember doing this in years
past when it first started getting installed and putting noise on boot
screen and in logs.

--
Tixy