Hello,
I am currently using Sid version of Debian - in /etc/apt/sources.list i have:
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
non-free-firmware

non-free and non-free-firmware I have because of drivers I need for my machine
(most acute is wifi receiver, but i guess for sound and graphic too)

Now my hard drive is dieing and I bought a new HD. I want to install debian on
new HD to replace current one.

I tryed many approaches but what looks like more strightforward is using
installer from:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/sid_d-i/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
This is net installer with all non-free firmware I guess. Ist size is 644M.

The problem is that my wifi receiver is not recognized by installer.

On my current computer it need some password to be supplied when
starting computer (it is done in /etc/network/interfaces
iface wlxe8de27a5ab1c inet dhcp
     wpa-ssid Thomson
     wpa-psk mypassword
)

When I use installer CD I do see that lights on this wifi adapter does
NOT blink at all (it stay off all the time).

How do I get installer to make to recognize my wifi adapter?

I have looked inside CD and it has all nonfree drivers I have installed
on my computer instalation:
firmware-linux-free
firmware-amd-graphics
firmware-atheros
firmware-misc-nonfree
firmware-realtek

My wifi adapter is TP-LINK TL-WN722N

Description of what happen when I start intaller CD:
I start installer in Expert mode (somewhere i read  it is needed to install Sid)
All goes fine until installer try to detect network. It does not recognize my
wifi adapter. It does some testing with ethernet adapter (enp3s0) then test
for wifi searching DHCP and finds nothing (during this search I noticed that
it does not use my wifi adapter - it does not blink at all).
Then it offers me to enter values manualy but it uses those values with
ethernet adapter.
And I am stuck here: how do I recognize my wifi adapter?

Martin