Am 12.11.2023 um 01:35:25 Uhr schrieb Timothy M Butterworth:

> I have been looking for commercial books written about Debian and
> there is very little selection. I am considering writing an updated
> Debian GNU/Linux Bible for Bookworm/Trixie. Before I started writing
> it I was wondering if anyone would even be interested in buying a
> copy of it?

I don't think book are a good way to teach stuff that changes. A wiki
(maybe with paid access, like RedHat does) is much more better than a
book that can't be updated and will be mostly useless with the next
release because beginner don't know which parts are still entirely
adaptable and which aren't.