On 11/11/23 22:35, Timothy M Butterworth wrote:
I have been looking for commercial books written about Debian and there is
very little selection. I am considering writing an updated Debian GNU/Linux
Bible for Bookworm/Trixie. Before I started writing it I was wondering if
anyone would even be interested in buying a copy of it?

I expect comprehensive "bible" technical books are tough to write; I know they are tough to read. And with a large scope, they are susceptible to obsolescence.

Are you familiar with the works of Michael W. Lucas?

https://mwl.io/

He has a few large scope titles (for example "Absolute FreeBSD", 3 e.), but he also has many smaller scope titles. Reading both, I can see the content sharing. The smaller scope titles tend to have more details, yet stay relevant longer. When I reach for a book, I reach for the smaller books first (if I have the relevant title).

David