Seeing several messages complaining about fetching messages from
gmail.com I'd like to point out that gmail can be set to forward all
messages to a gmail account to another account on a different server.
    I saw a message making that point several years ago, probably here,
and seldom log into gmail but get all messages sent to my gmail
accounts by others.

    A second item that's slightly off topic, I've had no luck setting
up claws-mail to send out through frontier.net and if anyone knows how
to do that I'd appreciate the claws-mail setup for it.

Thanks,
Mike
--
    Telling pious lies to trusting children is a form of abuse,
plain and simple. - Daniel Dennett, 2010-01-12