Max,
I began this thread stating that a source is creating a mailbox door for this solution from me. To answer your first question no. there. is. not..no solutions that might not otherwise see me in Hospital. I would not have asked about alpine without first evaluating options firmly for the body I have and the tools I can safely use. If you are not one solid in alpine configuration, what possible value did You think You could bring to this discussion? I am personally profoundly tired of people suggesting, intentionally or not, that if My body worked differently, I could do this, that and the other. your generalized statement, speaking personally, is what fortifies google's please experience disabilities as we define the term, or you do not get in the door.
none of your suggestions are helpful supportive or positive.
Thank you but no thank you.
as you said, you know nothing about alpine, therefore you do not have anything of value to contribute to my situation save to, regardless of intention, remind me of what a freak I am considered to be..getting that enough from google thanks.