On Fri 01 Dec 2023 at 17:24:53 (+0100), Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> > Anyone one else having trouble with the mailing list?
>
> I got your message via the list.
>
> > Have received any messages since Nov 30
>
> Normal traffic yesterday and today, i'd say.
>
> > I can not tell if I am still subscribed
>
> The "From:" address poc...@columbus.rr.com seems not to be recognized as
> being subscribed.
> The message to which i reply bears no "LDOSUBSCRIBER":

>     RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2,T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
>     version=3.4.2
>
> Unlike examples of other messages from other sender to the list:

>     T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE,WORD_WITHOUT_VOWELS autolearn=unavailable
>     autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

>     RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2,T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE autolearn=unavailable
>     autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

>     score=-10.5 required=4.0 tests=FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN,
>     FREEMAIL_FROM,HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS,LDOSUBSCRIBER,
>     LDO_WHITELIST,T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE autolearn=unavailable
>     autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

I'm subscribed, but I don't receive that badge of honour.
This is from my other post in this thread—no LDOSUBSCRIBER:

>     T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
>     version=3.4.2

I'm guessing your last example is Curt's. The only occurrence of
the From: address in the entire email is in the From: line.
That's no different from my own post, except for the lines at the
very top, which show my post being delivered to me.

I had thought the server was using the envelope-from in order to
identify subscribers, yet Curt's posts, like mine, have different
envelope-from and From: addresses, which is presumably the reason
behind HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS.

Cheers,
David.