jeremy ardley <jeremy.ard...@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't think it is actually a lack of memory. What I do see is all
> the web browsers are up there on CPU along with nvidia-modeset.

What do you consider to be "up there"? 4.3% (your highest CPU usage in
this output) hardly seems to qualify as something to be concerned
about. nvidia-modeset is consuming a whopping 0.7% CPU.

I assume these numbers are while the system is operating normally and
not when it starts to struggle. Why do you think heavy CPU load would
cause the OOM killer to activate? Some precesses just don't appreciate
having no swap available.