On 12/20/23 11:51, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 11:44:42AM -0500, Pocket wrote:
Does one email constitute "persistently undeliverable"?
I hope that the Debian listmasters get back to you with more
details, but I interpret Spectrum's reject message to mean that all
mails from Debian's IP from that time forward will be rejected. It
is likely a lot more than one email.

I have only one email that was rejected.

The SMTP server on bendel.debian.org should have resent?  No?

Again, you have evidence that Spectrum is rejecting Debian's email
to you just because there is a lot of it. What do you expect anyone
here or at Debian to do about that?

I have no evidence of that, the error from spectrum only occured that one time and bendel.debian.org did not resend or try again as far as I can determine.  Then it appears I was booted.

How many emails at that time did bendel.debian.org send?

I have no answer for that as I am not the one that can answer that.

How many connections did bendel.debian.org have?

I have no answer for that as I am not the one that can answer that.

--

Hindi madali ang maging ako