On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:25:26 -0500
Pocket <poc...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Hello Pocket,

>-------- Forwarded Message --------

Putting a private message on the list, without sender's consent, is very
rude indeed.  Given that it was announced by sender beforehand that they
would reply privately, I'm absolutely certain they did not agree to the
message being forwarded here.

May you live in interesting times. (ancient insult)

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"