On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:02:34 -0500
Gary Dale <g...@extremeground.com> wrote:

> Several days ago my main server upgraded to kernel 6.1.0-16 but
> various other devices that are also running Bookworm seem stuck at
> 6.1.0-13. They are all using the same architecture. Some are using
> the same mirror as the server that upgraded. I haven't set any
> special policies on upgrades.

I saw similar here. Of four machines here running Bookworm, three have
kernels:

linux-image-6.1.0-15-amd64 6.1.66-1
linux-image-6.1.0-16-amd64 6.1.67-1

but one has:

linux-image-6.1.0-13-amd64 6.1.55-1
linux-image-6.1.0-15-amd64 6.1.66-1

However, I found that the latter machine has the following in
/etc/apt/sources.list:

# bookworm-updates, to get updates before a point release is made;
# see
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html#_updates_and_backports
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
#deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free
non-free-firmware
# deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free
non-free-firmware

whereas the others three have:

# bookworm-updates, to get updates before a point release is made;
# see
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html#_updates_and_backports
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free
non-free-firmware
# deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free
non-free-firmware

Uncommenting the bookworm-updates line got me the missing kernel. You
might try the same.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com