On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:57:58 -0600
William Torrez Corea <willitc9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hit:8 https://repo.steampowered.com/steam stable InRelease
> >
> > Hit:9 https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt/bullseye
> > pgadmin4 InRelease
> > Hit:10 tor+http://deb.ooni.org unstable InRelease
> > Err:4 http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian bullseye InRelease
> >   The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public
> > key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B7B3B788A8D3785C

First, what Andy Smith <a...@strugglers.net> said. You have a lot of
non-Debian repos in there, and there's no guarantee they will play
nicely with each other.

Second, in Hit 9 in the quoted results above, you are trying to pull
from the postgres repo for bullseye, when at the top you are pulling
from bookworm updates (Hit 1). Crossing different different Debian
versions like that is also a recipe for problems.

Third, when you copy and paste from a terminal to an email, copy an
paste the whole thing, including leading and trailing command line
prompts. Otherwise we're guessing what you did and may miss significant
information.

Fourth, that "NO_PUBKEY B7B3B788A8D3785C" above indicates that you do
not have the key for that repo. I would search on that phrase and see
what comes up. Failing that, go to the repo's web site, find and follow
instructions there on how to get (and verify) the missing key.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/