Hello,

>> Looking at
>> https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/feedback.html#feedback-features
>> suggests that you should try to design whatever features you require
>> yourself in the first instance, and then submit it for consideration
>> by the maintainers. And be prepared to implement it if required before
>> submission to the project. I don't mean that you personally should do
>> this, but rather that you should hire someone suitably qualified to do
>> it. Specifically someone who is not part of the team, unless they
>> volunteer. It sounds like their problem is lack of available effort.

I genuinely appreciate these details and the clarification that I had
overlooked.

I will now discuss this information with our project team to determine the best
way to incorporate it. This includes considering presenting the idea to our
management and potentially engaging a qualified third party to design a
prototype. The goal would be to further develop these features beyond the
initial stage, so that the PuTTY project team can seamlessly integrate them
(ideally in the form of a ready-to-use patch).

>From my perspective, this approach offers distinct advantages over commercial
>solutions in terms of licensing and maintenance costs.

Regards,
Thierry