On 1/31/24 07:13, Max Nikulin wrote:
On 31/01/2024 17:54, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
I think you want "maxstep". It's in the man page chrony.conf(5).

But if the time is "months off" perhaps you've got another problem
to fix first?
Well, I do have other probs with that machine, mostly with the physicsl config of the BTT Octopus Pro 3dprinter control card its running, but that is not os related, it just a detail I have fixed on all the other machines.

I think, the problem is no RTC on some *pi board, certainly chrony out of box setup is not ready to such environment and its solution is not maxstep.

Gene, are you going to complain again that some package has no man pages?

Mope.  Thanks Max

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis