Am 01.02.2024 schrieb Dmitry <lbvf50.mob...@gmail.com>:

Why don't you use the normal setup?
It does many tasks for you.

> After:
> 1. Creating GPT table and GPT partition with fdisk.

Use gdisk for that.
You can create an EFI partition there.
Choose Type EFI (EF00), 100MB.
Format it with FAT32.

> And at the point two (Install GRUB) I a little bit confused.
>
> 1. Need to create ESP

Do that before the install with gdisk.

> and put GRUB there.

That is done automatically if it is mounted at /boot/efi.

> 2. Need to configure GRUB to select appropriate kernel and ramdisk.

Do you need a special configuration here or is the default just fine?

> How to create a ESP partition and mount it to /boot?

That must be mounted to /boot/efi.

If you create a separate boot partition (do you really need it?), it
must be mounted at /boot.

> How GRUB would understand where to be install and where is the kernel?

It chooses by the path.
grub-install is the command, no device as parameter.