On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 09:05:28PM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote:
> On 16/02/2024 12:16, Charles Curley wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:33:16 -0500
> > Neal Heinecke wrote:
> >
> > > I need to identify the package responsible for creating the software
> > > sources window. There is a minor bug/typo where the first tab reads
> > > "Ubuntu Software"
> >
> > I have no idea what a "software sources window" is. Do you know the
> > name of the program?
> I suspect that program name is the question. If "ps awf" gives no clue then
> perhaps the following may help (untested):
>
> https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/362731/how-to-identify-window-by-clicking-in-wayland

I would also point out that this is a Debian mailing list, not an Ubuntu
mailing list, and therefore the people here don't know anything about
Ubuntu systems (generally).

Maybe this program is normal and common on Ubuntu.  If that's the case,
then asking on an Ubuntu mailing list or web forum would probably have
got a useful reply immediately, whereas all *we* can do is scratch our
heads and toss out random guesses.