For a couple weeks now, I can't use graphical terminal in my GRUB
configuration. Setting `GRUB_TERMINAL=console` works fine. With that line
commented out, (thus using default settings), I get a blank screen on boot, 5
second timeout, then normal boot.

Curiously, keyboard commands work normally. Specifically, I'm on multi-boot
system, so I can boot into Windows by pressing the down arrow the correct
number of times and pressing Enter. So I suspect that GRUB is either sending to
the wrong video output or GRUB no longer supports my video card.

Any way I can troubleshoot without setting set debug=all?