I was going to submit a bug for this but I don't know what package I should report the bug against.

Debian bugreport says:
Please enter the name of the package in which you have found a problem, or type 'other' to report a more general problem. If you don't know what package the bug is in, please contact debian-user@lists.debian.org for assistance.

I have a Dell 2130cn, which is a PCL6 compatible printer. CUPS/Print manager says

"Generic PCL 6/PCL XL Printer Foomatic/pxlcolor (recommended)"

is the recommended driver and the only PCL6 driver that actually prints in color as far as I can tell. However, sometime in the past year or two (maybe between Bullseye and Bookworm), this driver no longer allows me to print in duplex.

I was able to print in duplex from Windows, so I decided to try a different driver. I tried both

"Generic PCL 6/PCL XL Printer - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.3.4"

and

"Generic PCL 6/PCL XL Printer Foomatic/hpijs-pcl5c"

They both print in duplex, but do not print in color.

I would like to submit a bug report, but I do not know if I should only submit one for printer-driver-pxljr, which I think provides pxlcolor or something more generic.