On 2024-02-26 21:29, Max Nikulin wrote:
  env | grep 'LC_\|LANG'
    systemctl --user show-environment | grep 'LC_\|LANG'

 $ env | grep 'LC_\|LANG'
LANGUAGE=en_GB
LC_MONETARY=en_CA.UTF-8
LANG=iu_CA.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_TIME=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=en_CA.UTF-8

$ systemctl --user show-environment | grep 'LC_\|LANG'
LANG=iu_CA.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_GB
LC_TIME=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=en_CA.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=en_CA.UTF-8

They agree.

The en_GB seems to be coming from Plasma 5's Region & Language settings. However I see the message that it is "unsupported", which seems appropriate. When I change it to American English, the en_GB disappears from the available settings. When I try to "Add More...", I'm only given the options of "C" and "American English", neither of which I want. However the Spellcheck options do allow for English (Canada).