Hello Debian users!

When accessing the website https://gontijoonibus.gontijo.com.br/ on Firefox
Android (on my smartphone), the site is accessed normally. However, when
attempting to access this site on the desktop, Debian Firefox-ESR version
115.8.0esr (64-bit), the following error occurs:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to gontijoonibus.gontijo.com.br.
The page you are trying to view cannot be displayed because the authenticity of
the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

I have already changed the minimum accepted TLS protocol value from 3 to 1 in
about:config, but this did not resolve the issue.

I have also deleted the ~/.mozilla folder and it was recreated, but without
success.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you so much!

--