Hans <hans.ullr...@loop.de> wrote:
> HI Brad,
>
> I do not believe, it is a training problem. Why? Well, your formerly
> mail was marked as spam. So I marked it as ham. Now, your second mail
> again is marked as spam.
>
> We know, there is nothing unusual with your mail, but it is again
> marked as spam. Even, when I explicity marked your mails as ham!
>
> Thus the problem is not on my computer.
>
> I believe, what Thomas said: Megamail or my mailprovider is setting
> the X- Spam-Flag to YES, and my spamassassin is recognizing this and
> marks this as spam.
>
> The solution would be, either to make megamails or my provider make
> things correctly (but I have no atom bombs to force them) , or delete
> my rule, to check the X-Spam-Flag (which I actually do not want).

You don't need an atom bomb. Simply contact their support and tell them
they appear to be misclassifying mail. If they don't fix the problem
then consider changing your provider. Or at least tell them you will :)

Also they are still sending the mail to you, so it is your choice
whether to actually classify it as spam! Look at your mail program and
see what options it has regarding classifying spam. Change it to not
respect the particular header you think is causing problems.