On 4/11/24 10:14, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 01:30:46PM +0000, sarath wrote:
dear debian

I have created live usb with debian-live-12.5.0-amd64-standard.iso using tool
Ventoy-1.0.95. When tried to booting it is ended with command line options.
please help me to the next step

It's not clear to me what you mean.  Was there an *error* message?  If so,
what does it say?

If you simply mean "I expected a graphical interface, and instead I got
a text console login prompt", that's because you used the -standard image
which has a minimalist set of packages, equivalent to what you would get
if you installed Debian normally, and un-selected the desktop environment
option, and only left "Standard" selected.

If you want a graphical interface, you'll need a different image.

I agree with Greg - I use Ventoy/debian-live-12.2.0-amd64-xfce.iso and it works just fine in the xfce graphical interface. Use the desktop you prefer as part of the debian live iso for a graphical install.